CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.5.08

And you know I love it.. !!UPDATED!!

So here's Cherish's 2nd album The Truth. Although this is the webrip, it's great quality. I'll update it when the retail leaks. Now back to the tracks: most of them are slow jams and I'm not fond of slow jams! But I gotta be honest..some of them are great slow jams. Like "Love Sick", it's that 'in your face'-track but still it's a slow song and I like it. It's like "Cry Me a River" but now the girl's talking. Anyways..the album includes productions by Jazze Pha and many others but I think Unappreciated was a better album. Maybe I'll change my mind in the next few days.

Tracklist:
1. Killa (Feat. Yung Joc)
2. I Ain't Trippin'
3. Amnesia
4. Notice
5. Framed Out
6. Before Your Were My Man
7. Superstar
8. Only One
9. Love Sick
10. Damages
11. Like a Drum

My favorites: I Ain't Trippin', Framed Out, Before Your Were My Man, Love Sick, Damages and Like a Drum

0 comments: