CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

15.7.08

Stuntin' is a habit..

So I've decided not to post full albums anymore. It's not fair against the artists I guess. Instead I'll post my favorite tracks of the album. Today was the release of David Banner's The Greatest Story Ever Told. Great album, there's just something about his music which I seem to like. EnjoY the tracks and buy the album if you like 'em!

Tracklist:
1. So Long
2. G.S.E.T. Intro
3. Suicide Doors (Feat. UGK & Kandi)
4. 9MM (Feat. Akon, Snoop Dogg & Lil Wayne)
5. T.I. Speaks (Interlude)
6. Get Like Me (Feat. Chris Brown & Yung Joc)
7. Shawty Say (Feat. Lil Wayne)
8. A Girl
9. Syrup Sipping (Banner Beat Break)
10. Hold On (Feat. Marcus)
11. Cadillac On 22’s Pt. 2
12. Uncle Swac (Interlude)
13. I Get By (Feat. Carl Thomas)
14. Freedom (Interlude)
15. B.A.N. (The Love Song)
16. F*** You H*** (Feat. Jim Jones)
17. Marz (Banner Beat Break)
18. Ball With Me (Feat. Chamillionaire)
19. K.O.
20. Fly (Feat. Jazze Pha)
21. Faith
22. Wealth

0 comments: