CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

30.5.08

Ain't no more hurtin over here..

I was a huge fan of Ashanti, but she was kinda 'dead' lately. It's been almost four years since Ashanti released an album. That album was Concrete Rose, which was very boring (I only liked "Only U"). But now she's back with a brand new album: The Declaration. And this is WAY BETTER than her previous album. This is the Ashanti I know. I'm glad she's back, but now back to the album. It's a great one but I hate the first single "The Way That I Love You", it's too ballad-ish for me. There are other songs on it which are more my cup of tea. I think she'll get good sales, not great but good. EnjoY!

Tracklist:
1. Intro
2. The Way That I Love You
3. You're Gonna Miss
4. So Over You
5. Struggle
6. Girlfriend
7. Things You Make Me Do (Feat. Robin Thicke)
8. In These Streets
9. Good Good
10. Body On Me (Feat. Akon & Nelly)
11. Mother
12. Shine
13. The Declaration

My favorites: You're Gonna Miss, So Over You, The Declaration, Girlfriend, Things You Make Me Do, Good Good and Body On Me

0 comments: