CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

22.4.08

I'm coming to your party, girl!


YEEEAAHHH!!!
It's HERE and I couldn't be happier! Madonna 11TH! album "Hard Candy" has leaked and I LOVE IT. I'm not a Madonna fan but this album is %$#@! You have to listen to this and when you listen, YOU CAN'T SIT STILL! This is the best (pop) album of 2008! I even maid a formula: Pharrell+Timbaland+Danja+Justin+Madonna=PURE GREATNESS! Madonna is a legend, you can't deny it! Oh, AND I'M BUYIN THIS, FO' SHO!

Tracklist:
1. Candy Shop
2. 4 Minutes (Feat. Justin Timberlake and Timbaland)
3. Give It 2 Me
4. Heartbeat
5. Miles Away
6. She's Not Me
7. Incredible
8. Beat Goes On (Feat. Kanye West)
9. Dance 2night
10. Spanish Lesson
11. Devil Wouldn't Recognize You
12. Voices

My favorites: THE WHOLE ALBUM..DUHH!!


PS: lol..almost all of my sentences end with an exclamation mark..that means it has to be a great album.

0 comments: