CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

25.4.08

They can't fool with her!

I know, I know, I'm late with this! Here's Lil Mama's debut album VYP: Voice of the Young people. At first I didn't like Lil Mama: I hated "Lip Gloss", it's so annoying! But then came "G-Slide (Tour Bus)" and I was sold: this girl is going to be big! And she starting her greatness with this album, which is very good album. She worked with Danja! Although I didn't expect this: she's SINGING and there are some old influences in some songs. But overall it's a great album and I hope it will sell. Enjoy!

Tracklist:
1. Intro
2. Lil Gloss
3. One Hit Wonder (Feat. DJ Khaled)
4. Get Loose Request
5. Shawty Get Loose (Feat. Chris Brown & T-Pain)
6. What It Is (Strike A Pose) (Feat. T-Pain)
7. G-Slide (Tour Bus)
8. Go Deeper (Skit)
9. Stand Up
10. L.I.F.E.
11. College (Feat. Yirayah)
12. Emotional Rollercoaster (Skit)
13. Broken Pieces
14. Swim
15. Truly In Love (Feat. Peter Toh)
16. Look At My Life (Skit)
17. Make It Hot
18. Pick It Up
19. Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend (Dr. Luke Remix) (Feat. Lil Mama)*

My favorites: Shawty Get Loose, What It Is (Strike A Pose), G-Slide (Tour Bus) and Make It Hot.


*Bonus Track

0 comments: